Project Coordinator Job Opening
We’re an online printer ranked on both the 2015 and 2016 Inc. lists of America's fastest growing private companies. We are looking for a project coordinator to manage marketing and software development projects. This person should enjoy solving challenging problems with minimal oversight in a friendly, fast-paced work environment.
Our benefits package includes a medical plan, bonuses, remote work opportunities, flexible hours, and paid time off for holidays, vacation, or sick days.
- Updating product and vendor information across all applications for accuracy
- Working with suppliers to gather, document, and optimize information and processes
- Managing the company’s bugs and ideas log, which includes assigning issues to the correct team or fixing bugs him/herself when appropriate
- Identifying root causes of and optimal solutions to problems
- Working with team members to translate projects into actionable requirements
- Ensuring quality deliverables via hands-on reviews
- Creating special research reports using analytics and survey data, thorough online research, and information from suppliers and employees
- Managing meetings, which includes writing agendas, summarizing the meeting, and following up with stakeholders
- Keeping all stakeholders apprised of the project’s status and milestones
- 2+ years in a project management role OR 4+ years in a marketing or software development role
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, time management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines while ensuring high quality deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
This is a full time salary position located in our Pontiac office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.