Please select from over 100+ styles of presentation folders:
- By Materials
- Paper Folders (169)
- Plastic Folders (16)
Can't Decide? See All Presentation Folders
Want a completely unique folder? Get a quote
Email email@example.com with subject "Custom Folder Quote" and include the product specs. Artwork is a plus but not required.
Give us a call, we're happy to help you.
Monday - Friday | 9am-6pm EST
Monday - Friday | 9am-6pm EST
Popular Presentation Folders
Printed Presentation Folder Designs
Customization Tips & Ideas
- Landscape – Ideal for holding horizontally-oriented materials (such as certificates).
- Tuck Tab – Helps folder stay closed, keeping important documents safe; also provides additional design space.
- File Tab – Find documents quickly and easily in a stack of similarly-sized materials.
- Reinforced Edges – Protects against severe wear-and-tear with thick, durable reinforcements.
- Rounded Corners – Creates a smooth, professional look and guards against unsightly dog-earing.
- Vertical Pockets – Adds more design space and makes lower corners of documents visible; also helps keep documents from falling out.
- Window – Enables easier personalization; place documents with recipients’ name inside to eliminate need for variable printing.
- Expandable Pockets – Adds high capacity, expanding to hold more than 30 sheets.
- Backbone – Creates a roomy interior and extra design space; folder will stay comfortably flat even when full of documents.
- Tri-Fold – Get creative with more space for design elements or extra pockets.
- Weight – Choose heavy duty stocks (ideally at least 100 lb or 14 pt) for better durability.
- Color Backgrounds – Choose white stock when printing a color background, or allow the stock color to act as the design’s background.
- Edges – Edges of folder stock will be the color of the paper, not the ink printed on it.
- Dark Stocks – Foil stamps, embossing, debossing or metallic ink are best; other inks can affect color reproduction.
- PMS Printing – Best for designs with no more than 3 colors, or when precise color matching is necessary.
- Embossing/Debossing – Raises or depresses the stock for an elegant, understated effect recipients can both see and feel.
- Four-Color Process – Ideal for designs with a lot of colors, including full-color photographs.
- Blank - Most cost-effective option when branding elements aren’t required.
- Foil Stamping – Creates a unique, luxurious look and smooth texture; comes in metallic or non-metallic varieties.
- Aqueous – Offers basic protection and a variable level of shine (gloss, matte or satin); soft-touch adds a suede-like texture.
- Ultraviolet (UV) – Makes colors pop out and adds a highly reflective, shiny appearance.
- Laminated – Provides the highest possible level of protection against tears, stains and other damage.
- Spot Coating – Highlights an aspect of a design with coating in one or more specific areas, such as a name or logo.
- Media Slots – Brochure, CD/DVD, or business card slots free up pockets for other materials.
- Spine Attachments – Holds three hole punched documents with brad-style fasteners in the spine (similar to a binder) for easier browsing.
- Stitched Brochures – Attached directly to a folder’s spine; won’t get lost and will always stay connected to the larger design.
- Velcro – Helps folder stay securely closed without having to bother with a tie or seal.