Plastic Pocket Folders
Poly folders are made from a strong, plastic resin that eschews weathering, tearing and staining. A durable alternative to paper, polyethylene equips the folder with greater resistance to damage. They're recommended for businesses that work outdoors as they help protect your documents from the elements.
Custom Plastic Folders
While our plastic presentation folders offer enhanced durability, this also means that there are limited options for printing (offset PMS only). However, full-color information sheets known as folder inserts can help compensate for this. These sheets may contain vivid promotional designs and information to provide readers with what they need while diversifying the look. Additionally, our plastic pocket folders have the ability to feature many different styles of business card slits to ensure that your folder stands out as one of a kind.
Bottom oriented, double pockets are standard on all of our plastic folders. To create vertical or single pocket folders, submit your product specs so we may create a custom made die-cut quote for you.
Popular Uses for Plastic/Poly Presentation Folders:
- Farming & agriculture
- Sports organizations
Plastic Folder Printing Options
- Imprint Methods: Silk screen printed in 1 or 2 PMS colors
- Pocket Slits: Free business card slits available
- Stock Options: 16 stocks to choose from
- Accessories: Folder inserts
Cost of Custom Plastic Folders
The price of plastic presentation folder printing is subject to product options, printing method, and bulk quantity. For a standard letter-size, two pocket plastic folder you will need to contact us for pricing.
Customization Tips & Ideas
- Poly folders are extra durable to hold up against any temperature or weather condition. However, what you make up for in durability you lose in design options as fewer ink and stock options are available. If you do not need a folder for outdoor or industrial use, consider a paper folder for greater design flexibility.
- Folder inserts are full-color info sheets set in a stepped orientation that provide easy-to-read information in an attractive way. If you need the durability of poly but want the marketability of a paper folder, use custom print inserts to bridge the gap.
- Business card slits can be cut in a variety of ways including 2-corner, 4-corner, tabbed and custom styles.
- Add prongs, also known as spine attachments, when you need to insert within the folder sheets with 3 holes.