Buck Slips & Statement Stuffers
Buck slips and statement stuffers are advertising inserts typically used for promotional messages. They are the perfect size to slip into a standard 9 1/2" x 4 1/8" envelope.
Custom Buck Slips & Statement Stuffers
Use a buck slip or statement stuffer to include an advertising message with your regular client correspondences such as invoices, statements, or newsletters. Examples of these marketing materials include bonus offers, coupons, new product announcements, and upcoming promotional events. Our vibrant colors increase the effectiveness of statement stuffers by making them stand out against the monotony of standard black and white papers.
The key to creating a statement stuffer or buck slip is to make sure it matches the rest of your branded marketing materials. Remember to include your business website URL in addition to your logo. Two-sided printing is included in the cost, giving you extra space for your design. The dimensions of our buck slips are 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" and 7" x 3 1/2". You can buy any envelope you want because they easily fit into a #10 business envelope, catalog envelope, or legal size envelope.
Popular uses for buck slips & statement stuffers include:
- Mailer Advertising
- New Products & Services
- Discount, Promotion & Sales Offers
- Marketing Messages
- Event Announcements
- Loyalty & Rewards Certificates
- Brochure Alternatives
- Thank You Cards
Buck Slip & Statement Stuffer Printing Options
- Imprint Methods: Full-color, four color process printing
- Stock Options: 2 paper stocks to choose from
- Foil Stamp Colors: Unavailable for these products
Cost of Custom Buck Slips & Statement Stuffers
|Standard Buck Slip Statement Stuffer Sizes:||Price per piece*:||Minimum Quantity:|
|3.5 x 7||$0.54||500|
|3.5 x 8.5||$0.54||500|
*Based on maximum quantity. Prices may change.
Customization Tips & Ideas
- Go with a gloss text to give your stuffer a shine or choose a matte text for a more subtle look.
- Include a call to action on the envelope so your clients look for your stuffer.
- Incorporate a QR code in your design so people can go directly to your website.
- Make sure your message is consistent with other marketing materials including envelopes, folders, and brochures.