Greeting & Note Cards
Greeting cards are 5-1/4" x 7-7/8" folded cards that are personalized with your business design and/or logo. They are used by many businesses for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions.
Note cards are a type of custom stationary that many businesses use for client correspondence such as appointment reminders or thank you notes. Their size is 5 1/2" x 4 1/8" when folded or 5-1/2" x 8-1/4" when open flat.
Custom Greeting & Note Card Printing
Send personalized notes to employees, colleagues, and clients using greeting and note cards customized with your company's logo, photos, and colors. Using a printing service to create your cards gives them a professional look and ensures they match the rest of your marking materials.
You can use them like a traditional folded card or keep it flat, and design it like a postcard. Download one of our online templates to help you create a design. The minimum quantity is 50, but you can order them in bulk to receive cheaper pricing. We don't have a wholesale program, because we pass the savings on to everyone. The more you buy, the more you save. Order them with envelopes for an additional fee or go without envelopes.
Popular uses for greeting cards & note cards include:
- Customer appreciation
- Thank you
- Artist artwork
- Appointment reminders
Greeting & Note Card Printing Options
- Short Run: Note card and greeting cards are available in quantities starting at 50
- Imprint Methods: Available in four color process printing
- Coating Options: 1 coating available
- Pocket Slits: Not available for these products
- Stock Options: 0 stocks to choose from
- Foil Stamp Colors: 0 hues to choose from
Cost of Custom Greeting & Note Cards
|Greeting/Note Card Sizes:||Price per piece*:||Minimum Quantity:|
|4-1/8" x 5-1/2"||$0.16||50|
|5-1/4" x 7-7/8"||$0.23||50|
*Based on maximum quantity. Prices may change.
Customization Tips & Ideas
- You can use ink to create an embossed look and give your design a three-dimensional effect, so it doesn't look flat.
- Include your business logo somewhere on the card to keep your brand in the recipient’s mind.
- Use UV coating for extra shine and durability.
- You can include a standard greeting, but a hand-written note will give your card an extra personal touch.
- Slip a business card inside to make your contact information easily accessible.