Project Coordinator Job Opening
We’re an online printer ranked on both the 2015 and 2016 Inc. lists of America's fastest growing private companies. We are looking for a project coordinator to manage marketing and software development projects. This person should enjoy solving challenging problems with minimal oversight in a friendly, fast-paced work environment.
Our benefits package includes a medical plan, bonuses, remote work opportunities, flexible hours, and paid time off for holidays, vacation, or sick days.
- Updating product and vendor information across all applications for accuracy
- Working with suppliers to gather, document, and optimize information and processes
- Managing the company’s bugs and ideas log, which includes assigning issues to the correct team or fixing bugs him/herself when appropriate
- Identifying root causes of and optimal solutions to problems
- Working with team members to translate projects into actionable requirements
- Ensuring quality deliverables via hands-on reviews
- Creating special research reports using analytics and survey data, thorough online research, and information from suppliers and employees
- Managing meetings, which includes writing agendas, summarizing the meeting, and following up with stakeholders
- Keeping all stakeholders apprised of the project’s status and milestones
- 2+ years in a project management role OR 4+ years in a marketing or software development role
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, time management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines while ensuring high quality deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.