Technical Analyst Job Opening in Ukraine
We are a small, fast-growth online printer with multiple rankings on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies. We're looking for a Technical Analyst to work with our U.S. headquarters business team and our Ukrainian development teams. This position is for a full-time, independent contractor who will work from home from 4 p.m. until 1 a.m. Salary will be paid in U.S. dollars (amount dependent on experience and knowledge) and include paid vacation and holidays.
The Technical Analyst’s primary duty is to document system requirements and support the software development team to enhance our website’s proprietary software solution. The right candidate will enjoy writing documentation to support the software development and quality assurance teams while working in a friendly, fast-paced work environment.
- Document detailed functional and non-functional requirements and technical specifications
- Write user stories and scenarios for review by the product owner, business team, and technology team
- Contribute to user manuals, data dictionaries, and other system documentation
- Participate in meetings with business users, product owners, UX designers, and quality assurance and software development teams
- Conduct online research and report findings
- Develop an understanding of the business' function and work with the business users, product owners, and subject matter experts to identify opportunities for improvement
- Deliver high-quality work in a timely manner
- Participate in and review test plans and results
- 2+ years professional experience supporting web or application development
- 2+ years professional experience as a technical or business analyst
- Experience documenting requirements and system specifications
- Experience turning page schematics or screen blueprints into system specifications
- Experience documenting system processes, including dataflow diagrams and flowcharts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ownership of an up-to-date personal computer (Mac or Windows)
- Reliable home internet connection
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience using website analytics reporting software, such as Omniture/Adobe, Webtrends, or Google
- Understanding of SEO, online marketing, and email marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of the printing industry
To apply for this positions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com.
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.