Marketing Director Job Opening
Company Folders crafts fantastic presentation covers that enable our clients to present the best possible image to their audience. Our core belief is that a company’s image is much more than just “how it looks.” A company’s image is reflected in every micro-interaction with its audience. It is the soul of a company and what remains after the conversation is over. Creating positive interactions is absolutely essential to our client’s continued success and what we strive for when creating each piece of their interaction.
This position is all about building a framework to connect with the client emotionally and addressing their underlining wants and needs. Throughout the process, your goal will be to present a clear, concise, and compelling message of only what is needed in that moment – nothing more. For the client, this process should feel seamless and inevitable, with the result being a purchase of our products
To be successful in this position, you will need to have a keen insight into client minds, to understand their wants and needs and to know when they arise. You will need the skillsets to craft clear, compelling messages that address their needs and direct them down our sales funnel. You will be working in the trenches with your team, leading them by working alongside of them and providing a framework and tools to succeed. High creativity and leadership are essential to the success of this position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Define and optimize our marketing strategy, plan, and tactics with the COO.
- Gather, analyze, and gain actionable insights from clients’ feedback using such tools as analytics, surveys, and interviews.
- Craft compelling messages by combining images and text to relate to our clients in emails, website pages, ads to drive our customers down the sales funnel.
- Craft and manage our marketing collateral including our sample packets, order packaging, and mailers.
- Manage our PR campaigns – write and distribute press releases, work with our consultants to build relationships with key individuals and organizations.
- Manage product merchandising including product naming, description, and images.
- Manage our SEO/SEM program – set goals, deliverables, and quality standards.
- Manage our marketing team including creating meeting agendas, summaries, and holding participants responsible for their deliverables – both in timing and quality.
- Support the sales team by providing resources they need to drive higher conversion rates, increase average order value, and more repeat business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field; Master’s degree a plus.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in marketing.
- Keen ability to understand and be able to related to others.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to find root problems and optimal solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including killer copywriting abilities.
- Extremely detailed oriented individual with high quality standards.
- Ability to deliver compelling content pieces.
- Proficiency in one of the Adobe design programs - Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
- Proficient analytical skillset that can pull actionable intelligence from data sources.
- Efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Simple IRA matching
- Employee perks including flextime, work from home days, and casual dress code/li>
This is a full time salary position located in our Pontiac office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.