Print Project Manager Job Opening
Print Project Managers are the front line of our company. Since they are the first point of contact our clients have with us, offering exceptional customer service is of utmost importance. Providing product information, processing quotes, and helping with design improves our clients' experience and keeps them coming back. We empower our Print Project Managers to resolve client needs and provide the best possible experience, allowing them to build strong relationships with both new and existing clients.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Answering clients' questions and concerns via phone, instant message, and email
- Processing quotes and sample requests
- Calling clients and prospects to review their quotes, samples, artwork, and orders
- Gathering and sharing clients’ requirements with our graphic artists
- Creating and reviewing print specs and artwork pre-production to ensure the printed materials turn out as planned
- Creating and submitting .PDF proofs for client review
- Generating sales orders and processing payments
- Keeping clients up-to-date on the status of their print job
- 2+ years experience in a customer service position
- 1+ year experience in the printing industry
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of printing terminology and print design techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Compassionate and warm personality
- Positive attitude and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent time management skills with an aptitude for punctuality
- Ability to multitask while staying organized and attentive to details
- Experience with order management systems and QuickBooks a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
This is a full-time, salaried position located in our Pontiac, Michigan office. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK ONSITE OR IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY TALKING TO CUSTOMERS ON THE PHONE.
To apply for permanent, full-time position:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary requirements.