Graphic Designer Job Opening
The graphic designer will be responsible for creating mock up designs and presenting these designs to clients to achieve the end product they desire.
Specifically, this person will:
- Work closely with clients to determine their needs.
- Create graphic designs based on client specifications.
- Present ideas to clients.
- Work with clients to adjust designs to fit their needs or taste.
- Using computer software to execute designs (Photoshop, Quark Xpress or other design software).
- Working with others such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians to complete the final product.
The successful Graphic Designer will:
- Possess exceptional technical skills using graphic design software.
- Have artistic sensibility regarding design elements (color and composition).
- Have good leadership and management skills.
- Possess good negotiation and problem solving skills. Able to resolve issues to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution.
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient.
- Possess exceptional communication skills (both verbally and visually).
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.