eCommerce Marketing Director Job Opening
The eCommerce Marketing Director is responsible for increasing revenue generated from our collection of ecommerce websites. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to manage website content and drive profitable revenue from online marketing channels such as digital advertising, e-mail marketing, remarketing, SEO, social media, etc.
They will have knowledge of how to optimize our content marketing strategies across our blogs, design gallery, design templates, and more. They will also effectively manage a team of writers and graphic artists who create that content.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Manage marketing budget and team to build traffic and generate revenue across our collection of websites.
- Lead and continuously optimize marketing programs (including SEM, SEO, social, PR, display) in order to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Manage online banners, promotional offers, coupon codes and discounts.
- Develop, oversee and deploy marketing collateral across all marketing channels.
- Track, measure, report and (most importantly) draw insights from available data sources (both qualitative and quantitative) related to marketing campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage our team and budget for the creation of content on our blogs, design gallery, design templates, and other digital assets.
- 5+ years in online marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years in a management role
- Self-starter who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction and get results
- Ability to effectively create lasting relationships with coworkers across functions and geographies, as well as leverage both internal and external resources
- Strong problem solving, decision making and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with web analytics and optimization tools
- Experience with Google Adwords and other online advertising platforms
- Efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Experience with search engine optimization, social media, and online advertising tools
This is a full time salary position located in our Pontiac office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.