Marketing Director Job Opening
We're an online printer (ranked in Inc.'s 5000 fastest growing companies in America) looking for a Marketing Director with a passion for marketing and the ability to produce fresh, imaginative and informative ads, content, and strategies. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to drive profitable revenue from online marketing channels such as digital advertising, SEO, email, social, etc. They will have knowledge of how to optimize content marketing strategies across our blogs, design gallery, design templates, and more. They will manage a team of writers and graphic artists responsible for creating that content. Past experience managing offline marketing strategies is a plus.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Manage marketing budget and team to build traffic and generate revenue across our collection of websites.
- Lead and continuously optimize marketing programs (e.g. SEM, SEO, social, PR, display) in order to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Manage our collection of websites' online banners, promotional offers, coupon codes and discounts.
- Develop, oversee and deploy reseller and affiliate marketing campaigns using direct mail, email marketing, and telemarketing.
- Track, measure, report and most importantly, draw insights from available data sources (both qualitative and quantitative) on marketing campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage our content team and budget in the creation of content, including our blogs, design gallery, design templates, and other components.
- 8+ years in online marketing experience with a minimum of 4 years in a management role.
- Self-starter who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction and get results.
- Ability to effectively create lasting relationships with coworkers across functions and geographies and leverage both internal and external resources.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with email marketing tools and marketing automation tools.
- Experience with web analytics, optimization tools, and CRMs.
- Experience with Google AdWords and other online advertising platforms.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Keyword Tool, Webmaster Tools, Majestic, Ahrefs, Moz, SEM Rush, rank tracking tools and crawlers.
- Efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Knowledge of graphic design and/or printing is a plus.
This is a full time salary position located in our Pontiac office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.