Content Manager Job Opening
We are looking for a Content Manager with a passion for print design and the ability to produce fresh, imaginative and informative content. They will manage a team of writers and graphic designers (and work with our expert consultants) to cultivate and create the amazing content for the graphic design community. This will include informative blog posts, studies and ebooks, as well as artistic resources such as mockup and design templates. It will also include content for our ecommerce site, where we offer a massive variety of custom printed products.
- Cultivate content ideas and manage the content development process/team, including the editorial calendar
- Develop concepts and specifications for images that appear on our blog (including featured images, infographics and supplementary images) and work with graphic design staff to produce them, maintaining a consistent look and feel
- Edit content for accuracy, voice, readability and comprehensiveness
- Lead the creation of large content assets, such as ebooks, white papers, studies and cheat sheets
- Write/edit copy and images for e-commerce website, including product descriptions, client design descriptions, product pictures and product line drawings.
- Coordinate with writing, graphic design, SEO and social media staff to evaluate and improve the content production and publication process
- Passion for print design
- Minimum 5 years of experience in graphic design and/or copywriting and web writing
- Proven experience managing the production and publication of web content, with a focus on infographics and other images for the web
- Ability to manage and direct graphic designers to produce creative, high-quality web graphics
- Ability to edit content for accuracy, voice, readability, comprehensiveness, grammar and spelling
- Familiarity with HTML and Wordpress
- Previous experience managing teams and projects a plus
This is a full time salary position located in our Pontiac office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.