Catalog envelopes are enclosed packets that open at the top end. Their standard size is 9x12 inches—ideal for protecting your 8 1/2" x 11" materials.
Custom Catalog Envelopes
Catalog envelopes add a finishing touch to your bulk mailings. They are perfect for holding your large catalogs, sales documents, photos, and other promotional materials of a similar size. Just slip the contents in the open end at the top and secure them with the gummed flap.
The difference between catalog vs booklet envelopes is a catalog envelope is long with the open end at the top (short side), and a booklet envelope is wide with the open end on the side (long side). Catalog envelopes have a seam down the middle while booklet envelopes typically do not. The seam makes the envelope more durable for holding heavier materials.
You can personalize it with a logo or business design using the four color process imprint method. Download our free template to see how your design will look and make sure it matches the style of the rest of your marketing collateral.
Popular uses for catalog envelopes include:
- Classified Files
Catalog Envelope Printing Options
- Imprint Methods: CMYK four color process printing
- Stock Options: 1 stock to choose from
- 2 Sided Printing: Available
Cost of Custom Catalog Envelopes
The price for catalog envelope printing starts at $0.35. The minimum order is 500 pieces.
*Based on maximum quantity. Prices may change.
Customization Tips & Ideas
- Four color process is best for printing color photography and multicolor designs.
- Include the flap in your design.
- Match the design of the envelope to its contents for a more uniform look.
- Put a call to action on the front to get the recipient’s attention.