Company Folders creates superb presentation covers that enable our clients to present the best possible image to their audience. We have more than 5,000 clients that have printed over 20 million products. Our core belief is that a company's image is much more than just "how it looks." A company's image is the interaction on every level. It is the soul of a company and what remains after the conversation is over. It is absolutely essential to our continued success and we want to be a company that you can be proud of!
This position is all about connecting with people. The goal is to form relationships with customers, suppliers, and our team members. We are looking for someone who not only hears what the customer is saying but understands the actual need they are trying to convey. You will be working in the trenches with your team, leading them by working alongside of them and providing a framework and tools to succeed. High relatability and leadership are essential to the success of this position.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Develop and implement strategic sales goals and processes to increase revenue
- Write processes and scripts to guide people down the sales funnel using direct words and actions
- Qualify leads and collect all necessary information to convert prospects to customers
- Address prospect and client concerns and get them reengaged in the buying funnel
- Identify the correct situations to pitch cross-sell and up-sell opportunities without overwhelming the client
- Call and email prospects and clients throughout the buying process to keep them engaged and direct them down the sales funnel
- Reach out to past customers and qualify when to reorder or gauge interest in other products we offer
- Ensure the client's role in the sales funnel is simple, seamless, easy, and as stress-less as possible
- Create and optimize processes and documentation for the department
- Evaluate employee performance and review employee goals
- Teach and train subordinates on sales techniques and process improvements
- Work with suppliers on issues preventing order placement
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an account director, or related title in sales
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients and management
- Ability to lead a conversation and pivot without losing focus on the goal
- Ability to convince others to pursue a course of action
- Excellent problem-solving skills - able to quickly analyze problems and find solutions
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of the printing industry
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred
- Experience with order management systems and Quickbooks a plus
Company Folders is proud of our employees and partners and we show it! We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
If you believe that you are the type of person who YEARNS to grow and become the best version of yourself that you can be, then PLEASE apply. If you are an ELITE communicator who wants to go into work every day with different challenges, opportunities, and areas to improve, then you're the person we're looking for!
This is a full time salary position located in our Pontiac office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.