Company Folders creates superb presentation covers that enable our clients to present the best possible image to their audience. We believe that a company’s image is much more than just “how it looks.” It’s absolutely essential to that organization’s success — and you deserve one you can be proud of. We have been featured in more than 500 publications, placed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America three years in a row, and have more than 5,000 clients that have printed over 20 million products.
We are looking to add an Account Director to our team who will deliver expert guidance to our team. Your goal is to lead our sales team, increase revenue and conversion rates, and ensure client satisfaction. You will be writing scripts, evaluating data, and improving processes that convert prospects to customers. You will be calling and emailing our prospects, processing samples and quotes, and reviewing artwork to drive orders. The ideal candidate is an active listener, excellent problem solver, and self-motivated. They are confident, enthusiastic, resilient, and relate to people well.
- Develop and implement strategic sales goals and processes to increase revenue
- Manage and analyze records of samples, quotes, and other important data
- Write processes and scripts to guide people down the sales funnel using direct words and actions over the phone, chat, and email
- Evaluate employee performance and review employee goals
- Work with suppliers on issues preventing order placement
- Evaluate and add related products and options to sample requests based on prospect's need
- Qualify leads and collect all necessary information to convert prospects to customers
- Process quotes, ensuring products and their options are the right solution for the client
- Verify the product, its specs, and the artwork meet the client's expectations
- Anticipate client needs and create quotes for them to compare products and options
- Work with the suppliers to get pricing and other important information
- Address prospect and client concerns and get them reengaged in the buying funnel
- Review artwork (with complex artwork going to the art department)
- Communicate artwork opportunities, issues, and concerns
- Identify the correct situations to pitch cross-sell and up-sell opportunities without overwhelming the client
- Drive orders through identifying the right pitch to make to each prospect and client
- Call and email prospects and clients throughout the buying process to keep them engaged and direct them down the sales funnel
- Ensure the client's role in the sales funnel is simple, seamless, easy, and as stress-less as possible
- Reach out to past customers and qualify when to reorder or gauge interest in other products we offer
- Bachelor's degree in business, business administration, sales, or related field; Master's degree a plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an account director, or related title in sales
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients and management
- Ability to lead a conversation and pivot without losing focus on the goal
- Ability to convince others to pursue a course of action
- Ability to multitask while staying organized and attentive to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills - able to quickly analyze problems and find solutions
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Good understanding of the printing industry
- Delivers excellence - expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
- Develops daily - seeks opportunities to learn and grow
- Elevates others - encourages and celebrates the success of others
- Adds value - always thinking of ways to grow clientele and improve processes
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred
- Experience with order management systems and Quickbooks a plus
This is a full time salary position located in our Pontiac office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.