Senior Agile Project Manager Job Opening
We’re an online printer (ranked in Inc.’s 5000 fastest growing companies in America) looking for a senior agile project manager to lead our in-house development team. This person should enjoy coming up with complex web software solutions in a friendly, fast-paced work environment. Our benefits package includes a medical plan, bonuses, paid holidays/vacation days/sick days, flex hours, work from home days and much more.
- Work with the product owner to prioritize features for the team so that the team delivers user stories at a consistent pace
- Develop relevant metrics that help the team see how they are progressing and provide management insight regarding the performance of the team
- Implement the use of a trusted system whereby the status of tasks, milestones and the project’s status is always visible to the team and to other stakeholders
- Work closely with technical lead to break down business requirements and translate them into actionable software requirements for developers
- Work with outside consultants on complex UI/UX issues and work with graphic designers to create mockups/wireframes for simpler changes
- Perform hands-on reviews to ensure quality deliverables while improving the quality assurance process.
- Facilitate daily standups, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives
- Resolve project, design or resource issues before they cause schedule delays
- Work closely with the team to develop a continuous improvement program that empowers the team through adoption of measurable best practices and methods
- 3+ years of technical project management experience, managing complex software projects, and applying agile methodologies
- 5+ years in software development as a developer, team lead, and/or team manager
- 3+ years in User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX)
- 3+ years in QA testing, including expertise with automated testing tools and a solid understanding of the industry’s best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or related field
- Detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to meet project deadlines while ensuring that software deliverables are of the highest quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions
- Ability to lead and work with teams
- Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Certified Scrum Master
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Previous experience working with remote teams
- Previous experience with ecommerce websites
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.