Senior Product Manager Job Opening
We’re an online printer (ranked in Inc.’s 5000 fastest growing companies in America) looking for a senior product manager to lead our website’s software development and design team. This person should enjoy coming up with complex web software solutions in a friendly, fast-paced work environment. Our benefits package includes a medical plan, bonuses, paid holidays/vacation days/sick days, flex hours, work from home days and much more.
- Define and prioritize projects based upon their costs and expected return on investments
- Break down complex problems to identify root causes and their optimal solutions
- Translate projects and tasks into actionable requirements for the software development and design team
- Perform hands-on reviews to ensure quality deliverables from the team
- Constantly improve the quality control process and measurements to ensure a stable software environment and ideal user experience across our websites
- Develop relevant metrics that pinpoints how the team is progressing and provides management insight regarding their performance
- Keep all stakeholder apprised of the project’s status and its milestones
- Help facilitate daily standups, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives
- Resolve issues before they cause problems for the team or their deliverables
- Work closely with the team to develop a continuous improvement program that empowers the team to learn and grow
- 3+ years of technical product management experience, managing complex software projects, and applying agile methodologies
- 5+ years in software development as a developer, team lead, team manager, and/or product manager
- 3+ years in User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX)
- 3+ years in QA testing, including expertise with automated testing tools and a solid understanding of the industry’s best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or related field
- Detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to meet project deadlines while ensuring that software deliverables are of the highest quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions
- Ability to lead and work with teams
- Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Previous experience working with remote teams
- Previous experience with ecommerce websites
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.