Senior Agile Project Manager Job Opening
We’re an online printer (ranked in Inc.’s 5000 fastest growing companies in America) looking for a senior agile project manager to lead our in-house development team. This person should enjoy coming up with complex web software solutions in a friendly, fast-paced work environment. Our benefits package includes a medical plan, bonuses, paid holidays/vacation days/sick days, flex hours, work from home days and much more.
- Work with the product owner to prioritize features for the team so that the team delivers user stories at a consistent pace
- Develop relevant metrics that help the team see how they are progressing and provide management insight regarding the performance of the team
- Implement the use of a trusted system whereby the status of tasks, milestones and the project’s status is always visible to the team and to other stakeholders
- Work closely with technical lead to break down business requirements and translate them into actionable software requirements for developers
- Work with outside consultants on complex UI/UX issues and work with graphic designers to create mockups/wireframes for simpler changes
- Perform hands-on reviews to ensure quality deliverables while improving the quality assurance process.
- Facilitate daily standups, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives
- Resolve project, design or resource issues before they cause schedule delays
- Work closely with the team to develop a continuous improvement program that empowers the team through adoption of measurable best practices and methods
- 3+ years of technical project management experience, managing complex software projects, and applying agile methodologies
- 5+ years in software development as a developer, team lead, and/or team manager
- 3+ years in User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX)
- 3+ years in QA testing, including expertise with automated testing tools and a solid understanding of the industry’s best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or related field
- Detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to meet project deadlines while ensuring that software deliverables are of the highest quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions
- Ability to lead and work with teams
- Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Certified Scrum Master
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Previous experience working with remote teams
- Previous experience with ecommerce websites
This is a full time salary position located in our Pontiac office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.