Senior Product Manager Job Opening
We’re an online printer (ranked in Inc.’s 5000 fastest growing companies in America) looking for a senior product manager to lead our website’s software development and design team. This person should enjoy coming up with complex web software solutions in a friendly, fast-paced work environment. Our benefits package includes a medical plan, bonuses, paid holidays/vacation days/sick days, flex hours, work from home days and much more.
- Define and prioritize projects based upon their costs and expected return on investments
- Break down complex problems to identify root causes and their optimal solutions
- Translate projects and tasks into actionable requirements for the software development and design team
- Perform hands-on reviews to ensure quality deliverables from the team
- Constantly improve the quality control process and measurements to ensure a stable software environment and ideal user experience across our websites
- Develop relevant metrics that pinpoints how the team is progressing and provides management insight regarding their performance
- Keep all stakeholder apprised of the project’s status and its milestones
- Help facilitate daily standups, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives
- Resolve issues before they cause problems for the team or their deliverables
- Work closely with the team to develop a continuous improvement program that empowers the team to learn and grow
- 3+ years of technical product management experience, managing complex software projects, and applying agile methodologies
- 5+ years in software development as a developer, team lead, team manager, and/or product manager
- 3+ years in User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX)
- 3+ years in QA testing, including expertise with automated testing tools and a solid understanding of the industry’s best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or related field
- Detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to meet project deadlines while ensuring that software deliverables are of the highest quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions
- Ability to lead and work with teams
- Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Previous experience working with remote teams
- Previous experience with ecommerce websites
This is a full time salary position located in our Pontiac office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.