Digital PR and Outreach Specialist Job Opening
We are looking for a Digital PR and Outreach Specialist with a passion for media relations and influencer outreach. They will build relationships and make new connections while effectively marketing our content online. That includes extensive outreach to bloggers, writers, journalists, media outlets, site managers and administrators via email, social media, and telephone. Our ideal candidate will work closely with the SEO team to facilitate link acquisition and organic traffic-led campaigns by acquiring placements and citations across a variety of industries.
- Identify potential opportunities to pitch content to
- Research those opportunities to create personalized pitches
- Create effective email pitches to compel industry influencers to include a citation and/or link in previously created pieces of content or publish an article, guest blog, and opinion piece
- Run A/B tests on subject lines and email copy
- Outreach and contact key influencers through social media and/or by phone to pitch and follow up with them
- Ensure content has been placed and coded properly on the website
- Manage a large network of contacts
- Monitor and report the success of your outreach efforts
- Provide input on individual pieces of content and help improve the overall content marketing strategy
- Proactively seek ways to improve yourself, team, and company
- Passion for media relations and influencer outreach
- Sales-oriented and a go-getter personality that isn't discouraged easily
- 0-2 Years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, SEO, online sales, social media, PR, or related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- General Internet proficiency
- Ability to manage large lists in Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience with email marketing tools or basic html coding a plus
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.