Copywriting and Blogging Internship Job Opening
Our copywriting internship lets you gain work experience, hone your writing skills, and learn about web content strategy through hands-on projects. You'll team up with our senior copywriter to create and edit eye-catching content that includes guest articles, blog posts, and e-commerce writing.
We are looking for entry-level professionals who are serious about building strong portfolios.
This paid internship is on-location in our Pontiac, Michigan office. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK ONSITE. Interns work 30-40 hours per week and enjoy a casual work environment.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Write website copy, such as product descriptions and design gallery descriptions
- Write copy for large content pieces, such as e-books or newsletters
- Write SEO copy and guest posts
- Research and write blog posts
- Code blog posts using HTML
- Upload written content to website and blog
- Work with graphic designers to create images
- Proofread and edit materials created by other writers
- Create and monitor social media marketing campaigns
- Assist the content manager / senior copywriter with other writing-related tasks as needed
- Professional writing voice that can adapt to a variety of styles
- Ability to structure blog posts and website copy in a logical sequence
- Excellent editorial skills in areas of accuracy, voice, readability, and grammar
- Ability to conduct thorough, credible research and organize findings
- Strong collaborative skills with both in-house and remote teams
- Knowledge of internet marketing and social media best practices
- Graphic design or print industry knowledge
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding
How to Apply:
If you meet these qualifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with job code COPY INTERN in the subject line. Include your resume, writing samples, and 1-3 paragraphs explaining why you're a great candidate.