Copywriter Job Opening
We are looking for an experienced Copywriter who loves producing imaginative and informative content. The Copywriter will work with a team of writers and graphic designers to cultivate high quality content for the graphic design community in the form of blogs, public relations articles, and large content pieces; the Copywriter will also assist in creating website copy, such as product descriptions and design gallery descriptions.
- Write website copy, such as product descriptions and design gallery descriptions
- Write copy for large content pieces, such as e-books or newsletters
- Write public relations pieces, SEO copy, and guest posts
- Research and write blog posts
- Code blog posts using HTML
- Upload written content to website and blog
- Work with graphic designers to create images
- Make minor image adjustments using Adobe Creative Suite
- Proofread and edit materials created by other writers
- Assist the content manager / senior copywriter with other writing-related tasks as needed
- 3+ years experience producing high quality web content
- Professional writing voice that can adapt to a variety of styles
- Ability to structure blog posts and website copy in a logical sequence
- Excellent editorial skills in areas of accuracy, voice, readability, and grammar
- Ability to conduct thorough, credible research and organize findings
- Strong collaborative skills with both in-house and remote teams
- Familiarity with HTML coding and Wordpress
- Graphic design or print industry knowledge
- Ecommerce or merchandising experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic SEO knowledge
This is a full-time, salaried position located in our Pontiac, Michigan office. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK ONSITE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.