Why It’s Useful
- Specify your goal
Before you order products, it’s a good idea to establish what you plan to use them for. We’ll give you three vital points that should be part of every folder’s identity.
- Select the right product and options
These valuable tips will help you choose the product, imprint method, and options that are right for you.
- Simplify the process
Purchasing products and preparing your artwork can seem a bit overwhelming. This document will help make the process quick and easy.
- Prevent reruns
Our cheat sheet can help you catch errors early on, so you avoid spending extra time and money fixing mistakes after your design has been printed.
- Provide peace of mind
Don’t stress about possible oversights; you can relax with confidence once you’ve run through our tips and precautions.
- Get results
When you take advantage of our expertise, your marketing materials are more likely to stay looking great for longer.
Important Folder Tips
This handy guide will help you design the best possible product to meet your needs.
- Achieve colorful backgrounds by printing ink on white stock or by allowing your stock color to act as your background.
- Place important logos, text, or other elements on the right 2/3 of your design to increase their visibility.
- Prevent wear and tear with rounded corners, reinforced edges, or lamination.
Follow these simple steps to be sure your artwork is fully prepared for printing.
- Save file as: .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .PSD, .INDD, or .TIF.
- Make raster images 300 DPI and at least equal to the size at which they will be printed to avoid pixelation.
- Keep important elements within 1/8” safe zone.
- Proofread all copy for grammar, spelling, and clarity.