Portfolio & Folder Envelopes
Portfolio folders and envelopes are available in a variety of sizes to fit letter documents, legal documents, or even presentation folders to make it easier to transport or mail these items to your clients. They are printed in landscape orientation and come with a flap closure to keep your documents safe.
Custom Portfolio Folders
Create a professional mailing for your business with a portfolio envelope or folder. Available in a variety of sizes, portfolio envelopes and folders fit legal and letter-sized files as well as pocket folders. You can design your branded portfolio envelopes to match the art of your custom presentation folders. An embossed logo elevates your marketing materials to a new level, enhances your brand’s style, and makes your envelope stand out.
We offer several types of portfolios to fit a variety of capacities. Some portfolio envelopes use Conformer technology to expand as you add contents and maintain a thin profile when it lays flat. Gusset expanding portfolios expand like a large accordion as you add more files. Select a portfolio with a tuck tab, adhesive strip, Velcro, or elastic band to ensure your contents remain secure inside.
Popular uses for portfolio folders and portfolio envelopes include:
- Attorney/Legal Files
- Business Portfolios
- Art Gallery & Artist Portfolios
- Resumes & Job Interviews
- Promotional Packets
- Press/Media Kits
- Closing Documents
- Real Estate Transactions
- Credit Repair Documents
- Sales Presentations
- Car Dealership Paperwork
- Welcome Packets
- Surgical Portfolios
- CPA Accounting Forms
- Wealth Management & Estate Planning Firms
- Personnel files
- Medical files
Portfolio Folder/Envelope Printing Options
- Imprint Methods: Choose from four color process printing, offset PMS printing, foil stamping or embossing
- Pocket Slits: Optional business card slits
- Stock Options: 56 paper stocks to choose from
- Coating Options: Aqueous, lamination, ultraviolet (UV)
Cost of Custom Portfolio Folders & Envelopes
|Portfolio Folder/Envelope Sizes:||Price per piece*:||Minimum Quantity:|
|Letter Size (9x12, 10x12, 10x13)||$0.35||250|
|Legal Size (9x14, 10x15)||$0.67||250|
|Small (6x10, 5x11)||$0.56||250|
*Based on maximum quantity. Prices may change.
Customization Tips & Ideas
- Elastic band and Velcro closures help to create a stronger seal on your portfolio, making it less likely to open up by accident while travelling.
- Expansion portfolios are equipped with an unsealed gusset, letting you fit a larger amount of materials inside.
- Different aqueous coatings produce different textural effects. Gloss coating is smooth and shiny, matte is smooth without the shine, soft-touch feels like velvet while satin provides an intermediate shine level.
- Laminate coating offers the strongest protection against rips, tears, spills and stains.
- Ultraviolet (UV) coating is made to be especially shiny and bright; however, it offers only minimal protection from weathering.
- Select portfolio envelopes with an adhesive tear strip to ensure contents are secure and a nylon tear strip to make it easier for your recipients to open it.
- Top tabs of portfolio envelopes make good places for labels such as contact info, dates, or file names.
250 Minimum | Paper
SKU: 16-44-CON | Size: 15" x 10 1/4"
500 Minimum | Paper
SKU: 50-D-65-912 | Size: 9" x 12"