A file folder is type of folder made of a heavier, thicker stock to protect and organize loose papers and documents. It typically has a tab to make locating the filed documents easier.
Custom File Folders
Personalize your file folder cover and/or tab to match your brand business use, whether it is a simple logo, intricate design, or practical use like a chart or graph that can be filled in by associates. As a traditionally professional folder, custom printed file folders work best for storing business files as well as medical files because they come in a variety of sizes including expandable, flexible, wide, and oversized. You can also choose from a sleeve style or a folding style, depending on your intended use. One- and two-pocket options are available to secure small items or separate full-sized documents. Take advantage of one of free slots offered for business cards, brochures, and CDs or DVDs to make sure your additional promotional items are easily accessible.
Create a promotional design using four-color process, PMS printing, embossing, or one of 24 foil stamps. There are 59 stocks from which to choose with aqueous, lamination, and ultraviolet coatings available. Minimum quantities are 250 or you can order a buy a bulk supply to ensure your filing needs are covered.
Popular uses for file folders include:
- Schools & Universities
- Orthodontist & Dental Offices
- Healthcare Organizations
- Medical Patient Files
- Mortgage Companies
- Title Agencies
- Banks & Credit Unions
- Financial Advisors
- Wealth & Estate Planning
- Insurance Agents
- Real Estate Professionals
- Hotels & Hospitality
- Human Resources
- Senior Living Centers
- Law Offices & Legal Specialists
- Government Agencies
- Logistics Companies
- Conference Centers
- Leasing Agencies
- Automotive Groups
- Labor Unions
- Vacation resorts
File Folder Printing Options
- Imprint Methods: Choose from four color process printing, offset PMS printing, foil stamping or embossing
- Pocket Slits: Free business card slits, brochure slits or CD/DVD slits available
- Stock Options: 59 stocks to choose from
- Foil Stamp Colors: 24 hues to choose from
- Coating Options: Aqueous, lamination, ultraviolet (UV)
- Accessories: Spine attachments, stitched brochures, folder inserts, portfolio envelopes
Cost of Custom Printed File Folders
|File Folder Types:||Price per piece*:||Minimum Quantity:|
|Side File Tabs||$0.26||250|
|Top File Tabs (Left, Right, Center)||$0.26||250|
|Reinforced (Heavy Duty)||$0.52||250|
|Die Cut Window||$0.55||250|
|Legal Size (9x14)||$0.41||250|
|Letter Size (9x12)||$0.26||250|
*Based on maximum quantity. Prices may change.
Customization Tips & Ideas
- Both horizontal and vertical pockets are available for file folders. Horizontal pockets give you more design room while vertical pockets allow you to see more of the actual document itself.
- Tabs come in different positions so that you can create a staggered effect inside of a filing cabinet or drawer.
- Expansion folders give you up to 1 1/2" of extra space to store a large amount of information in one location.
- Reinforced edges help prevent the wearing down of the edges after multiple uses. Choose this option if your folder is going to be handled frequently.
- Tabs can be custom printed with your own design or left blank to allow clients to label the folder however they see fit.
- A 1/2" spine gives your folder greater support and provides a flat surface for when the folder is sitting horizontally in a drawer.
- A die cut window displays can give a sneak peak into the folder content or be incorporated into the overall design of the front cover.
- Spine attachments containing brads/prongs can secure documents in the middle to reduce the chance of anything slipping out.
250 Minimum | Paper
SKU: 09-23 | Size: 9" x 11 3/4"
250 Minimum | Paper
SKU: 29-75-TOP-WIN | Size: 9 3/4" x 11 3/4"
250 Minimum | Paper
SKU: 09-25-003 | Size: 14 3/4" x 9" (+ 1/2" tab)