Paid Account Manager CS Internship Job Opening
We're looking for a college student or recent graduate who wants experience managing the needs and requests of clients at a marketing collateral printing company. As the Account Management/Customer Service Intern, you'll gain insight into the responsibilities of an account representative at a rapidly growing company, gaining valuable skills for your future career.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist Account Management/Customer Service team with client orders
- Fulfill requests and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Become highly familiar with Company Folders products and product options
- Represent Company Folders in a friendly and professional manner
- Student specializing in Communications, Customer Service Management, or other related fields (Junior or Senior preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Likes to collaborate with others
- Ability to keep cool under pressure
- Previous account management or customer service experience is preferred
- Graphic design experience and skills with Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign are preferred
- Paid Internship
- This is an on-location internship in Pontiac, Michigan
- Flexible hours (must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week)
- Casual work environment
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the above requirements are encouraged to contact us via email at email@example.com. Please use job code CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERN in the subject line of your email so we know what you’re applying for.
Please include a brief blurb describing why you would be a great candidate.