User Experience & User Interface Designer Job Opening
Company Folders, Inc. is looking for a full time, UI/UX – User Experience / User Interface Designer. We are looking for someone who has education, training, and experience in building sites based on user experience. The candidate will be a self-starter who can work independently defining, creating, and optimizing our websites. He or she will be working on our website’s design and user interaction team. This includes defining requirements, wire-framing, creating mock-ups, and helping code in HTML and CSS. This person will be testing designs in certain phases of the process and will analyze and optimize the designs that make it into our production site using tools such as website optimizer. He or she will be expected to work with our graphic designers, web writers, merchandisers, and software developers, to deliver solid website user experiences.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Be the advocate/point-of-contact for questions regarding our user personas
- Collaborate with software teams, writers and merchandisers on design & development of websites
- Identify user requirements and translate it into design solutions
- Create UX deliverables (wire-frames, work-flows, prototypes, etc.)
- Run/manage usability tests
- Self-starter – candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions.
- Minimum of 2 years of UI/UX design experience for the web.
- Knowledge of usability, human factors, and the UX process.
- Experience with Adobe design tools.
- Experience with XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX.
- Experience/understanding of Microsoft design/development tools (Visual Studio/Expression)
- Be familiar with website optimizer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to describe problems and solutions in a concise and objective manner
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN NOT WORK IN THE OFFICE
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.