Social Media Specialist Job Description
Do you love engaging with people on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other forms of social media? You might be the entry-level Social Media Specialist we're looking for.
We need someone team-oriented, eager to learn, and knowledgeable about social media trends and best practices. The Social Media Specialist is responsible for building and managing social media projects and channels to maximize our online presence. You will help create, deploy, edit and manage social media campaign content from start to finish.
- Cultivate social media participation and engagement
- Create and deploy social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Monitor presence, interaction, and analytics across Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Identify any emerging social media platforms
- Identify new ways to activate participation and feedback on social media profiles
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English or Journalism
- Well-versed in Internet technologies and applications
- Working knowledge of internet marketing concepts
- A team-oriented, hard working individual who likes to collaborate
- Avid internet user with strong computer skills
- Blogging and social media experience (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a keen attention to detail
- Basic HTML experience preferred
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in social media or digital marketing
- Experience in interactive communications or online content management
This is a full time salary position located in our Keego Harbor office. THIS IS AN “ON LOCATION” JOB. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN THE OFFICE.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.