Paid SEO Internship Job Opening
Do you enjoy the challenge of improving the prominence of a website in search engines' natural or un-paid (organic) search results? If so, you might be the SEO Intern we're looking for.
We are seeking a college student or recent graduate who wants hands-on experience in search engine optimization at a growing e-commerce start-up company. This paid internship will provide the opportunity to work closely with our SEO/SEM team, social media specialists, graphic designers, customer service team, project managers, and creative director to create innovative online marketing solutions.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Gathering, classifying, organizing, and managing keywords through various tools and techniques.
- Ensuring website pages are properly indexed in or excluded from search engines.
- Hands-on management of on-page SEO including content optimization, meta-data optimization, and SEO-friendly site architecture.
- Develop and implement link acquisition strategies from a wide range of sources using outreach, content syndication, digital asset development, paid advertising, etc.
- Discover link opportunities thru competitive backlink research via tools such as Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Open Site Explorer, and SEM Rush.
- Monitor and report key performance indicators such as indexing, rankings, backlinks, and serp click-through rates.
- Keep up-to-date with the newest SEO strategies, techniques and best practices.
- Assist and contribute to Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns.
- Well-versed in Internet technologies and applications, pursuing a degree in business, marketing or a related field (Junior or Senior preferred)
- Working knowledge of internet marketing concepts
- Have completed multiple marketing and/or Internet-related courses
- A team-oriented, hard working individual who likes to collaborate with others and share ideas
- Avid internet user with strong computer skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a keen attention to detail
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Paid internship
- On-location internship in Keego Harbor, Michigan. Please do not apply in you cannot work in the office.
- Flexible hours (must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week)
- Casual work environment
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the above requirements are encouraged to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use job code SEO INTERN in the subject line of your email so we know what you’re applying for.
Please include a brief blurb describing why you would be a great candidate.