Paid Public Relations Internship
We are seeking a college student looking for experience working in public relations and marketing communications. As the Public Relations Intern, you will work closely with copywriters, graphic designers, and other specialists to help produce and develop marketing content. You'll also gain valuable experience and portfolio material to assist you with your future career in public relations.
- Work with public relations and marketing team to develop strategies and goals
- Help produce press releases, website copy, blog posts, and other written content
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create promotional images
- College student specializing in public relations, communications, or marketing (Junior or Senior preferred)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, with ability to review own work for quality
- Versatility and multi-tasking capabilities
- Highly creative with strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience in marketing or public relations a plus
- Paid internship
- Can work from home or office
- Flexible hours (must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week)
- Casual work environment
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates that meet the above requirements are encouraged to contact us via email at email@example.com. Please use job code PR INTERN in the subject line of your email so we know what you’re applying for.
Please include a brief blurb describing why you would be a great candidate.