Printing Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a customer service representative who enjoys talking to customers over the phone and whose primary responsibilities will include processing quotes, reviewing design work, and processing orders.
Processing quotes includes reviewing clients’ printing specs, making sure those specs are the best options for achieving client’s goals, and pricing out the specs into an official quote.
Tasks related to reviewing artwork include laying out client designs on templates, creating and uploading PDF proofs, collecting information from clients, and reviewing designs made by our graphic artists.
Order processing tasks include collecting payments, updating our order management system and website, and transferring all necessary information to production.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Answering clients’ questions and concerns over the phone, through instant message software, and by email
- Processing customer quotes and sample requests
- Calling clients and prospects to review their quotes, ensure they received what they wanted in their sample packet, or for reorders
- Gathering and disseminating clients’ requirements to graphic artists
- Carefully creating and reviewing print specs and artwork before production to ensure that the printed materials come out as planned
- Creating and submitting PDF proofs for client review
- Collecting and processing payments, including updating our order management software
- Keeping clients up-to-date with the status of their print job
- At least two years of experience in a customer service position and one year of education in design or related job experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of printing terminology and print design techniques
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and ability to multitask
- Compassionate and warm personality
- Experience with order management system and QuickBooks is a plus
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick days
Please do not apply for this position if:
- You don’t enjoy talking to customers over the phone
- You cannot work from our office in Keego Harbor, MI
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address).
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attach any letters of reference or recommendation.